The Nature Island of the Caribbean
Whether you are here on business or leisure, Dominica is stuffed with the most breathtaking sites both above water and underwater … we are not called The Nature Island for nothing!
- For our busy businesspersons with limited time there is still so much you can do!
- Try a night Dive it will blow your mind!
- Visit the Wotten Waven sulphur springs and soak away the tension; it’s just 15 minutes away!
- If you want some exercise, forget the gym! Go biking in Soufriere; it’s just a 15 minute drive away!
- Squeeze in a Whale Watch; departure location is just 5 minutes away!
- Try to schedule an early arrival on the Sunday or late departure on the Saturday so you can take a mini tour to our closer waterfalls, rivers, the adventure park!
For our lucky lucky lucky! leisure travelers, all of Dominica is at your disposal
- Sari Sari Falls
- Middleham Falls
- The many stunning dive and snorkeling sites!
- Syndicate Trail to watch our Parrots in their natural habitat
- The Soufriere Sulphur Springs
- L’Escalier Tete Chien
- Last but by no means least nor the end of the list … our legendary Boiling Lake!
Our staff will be happy to make all arrangements for you!